The Official Raspberry Pi Foundation Starter Kit is the easiest way to get started with the Raspberry Pi! With this kit, you’ll be exploring, programming and experimenting with a Raspberry Pi within just a few minutes. This Official Raspberry Pi 3 Starter Kit has everything you need. The Raspberry Pi comes fully assembled in case, with SD card; just plug in the cables, attach to your TV or monitor and turn on! It is the perfect kit to get you started with any project, classroom lesson, in the lab or at home. For inspiration, a book of 9 fun projects (Adventures in Raspberry Pi book by Carrie-Anne Philbin) is included to get you started on your road to invention, and the kit comes with an official branded Raspberry Pi Foundation keyboard and mouse!
What is in the Raspberry Pi 3 Starter Kit?
- Raspberry Pi 3 B Computer Board
- 8GB Micro-SD card with operating system - New Out Of Box Software (NOOBS)
- Official Raspberry Pi Red & White Case
- Official Raspberry Pi USB Keyboard
- Official Raspberry Pi USB Mouse
- Official Raspberry Pi HDMI Cable
- Official Raspberry Pi USB Power Supply
- Adventures in Raspberry Pi book by Carrie-Anne Philbin
Raspberry Pi 3 (Model B)
Raspberry Pi 3 has more processing power and now includes wireless connectivity directly on the PCB. With both WiFi and Bluetooth integrated into the Pi 3, it makes connected projects far quicker and easier than ever before.
The included micro-SD card is with pre-installed NOOBS software. Connect your Pi to your router via an Ethernet cable when you first turn it on you will be able to choose to use one of the following operating systems.
- RISC OS