ModMyPi Motor Controller HAT
A simple Motor Controller HAT for Raspberry Pi from ModMyPi! Easy to use & budget friendly, our motor controller board for the Raspberry Pi allows you to easily control 2 motors in both directions with some simple coding!
The board uses the SN754410NE IC that enables the use of Software Pulse Width Modulation on the Pi, for example using PWM to change the value of speed in Scratch.
The product comes fully assembled with our push-fit "plug & play" Single Shroud Header, Socket Header, and 14mm HAT Mounting Kit, so there's no soldering required, just use the screw terminals to attach your motors!
- Designed for Experimenting with Small Motors for Learning about Motors & the Raspberry Pi
- Power Input Voltage 4.5V - 24V
- Power Output Current Max - 0.5A/Channel (1A Combined)
- Control Two DC Motors on Both Directions (Forward & Reverse)
- Uses PWM to Control Speed
- HAT Format Plugs Directly onto the Raspberry Pi
- Includes all Mounting Hardware
- Operating Temperature -40°C to 85°C