Want to start development on our range of Flick 3D Gesture Sensor Boards for a custom application? The DM160218 Hillstar development kit is designed to support an easy integration of MGC3130 3D tracking and gesture controller into your own project!
The MGC3130 is the first product based on GestIC technology, developed as a mixed signal controller. The MGC3130 has one transmit and five very sensitive receive channels that are capable of detecting changes of a transmitted electrical field (E-field) corresponding to capacitive changes in the femtofarad (1 fF = 10-15F) range. In order to transmit and receive an electrical field, electrodes have to be connected to the transmitting and receiving channels of the MGC3130 controller.
This development kit provides an artificial test hand, further called hand brick, helping to stimulate the human hand operating the GestIC application. The hand brick has to be used during the design in process to parametrize and evaluate customer's applications.
MICROCHIP DM160218 Hillstar Development Kit Features:
- Recognition of 3D hand gestures and x, y, z positional data
- Proximity and touch sensing capabilities
- Built in colibri gesture suite
- Advanced 3D signal processing unit
- Detection range from 0cm to 15cm
- Receiver sensitivity is less than 1fF
- Position rate of 200positions/sec
- Spatial resolution up to 150dpi
- Carrier frequency from 44KHz to 115KHz
- Enables the use of low cost electrode material
- Imaging, Video & Vision, Consumer Electronics, Portable Devices, Communications & Networking, Sensing & Instrumentation
- MGC3130 module, I2C to USB bridge module
- Reference electrode
- Hand brick set
- USB cable.
- Make sure the MGC3130 unit and the I2C USB bridge are already connected before plugging in the USB connection.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.