The Uctronics Cluster Rack Kit is a stunning and robust way to mount your cluster of Raspberry Pi boards. Each layer is independent and can be removed just by unscrewing two screws, allowing quick and easy swap-outs and access to SD cards.
The rack case includes plenty of space above each Raspberry Pi for mounting most PoE HATs and other add-on boards and can even hold your SSDs if you purchase the optional SSD baseplate (will reduce the number of Raspberry Pi boards that can be mounted in the rack).
The rack is made of aluminium alloy with a stunning matte black powder-coated finish. Two large 80mm fans (included) keep your cluster cool, attached to the GPIO of two of your boards.
It's a great solution for building a home media server, Pi NAS or media centre, learning distributed computing & deployment, and private servers for numerous games.
Some simple assembly is required!
- Made of aluminium alloy providing a solid and stable rack to house up to 4 Raspberry Pi boards
- Supports the Raspberry Pi 4, 3B+ and all same-format boards (Pi 3, 2 and B+)
- Cut-outs for all I/O ports
- Each layer is independent and easily slides in and out fixed with two screws. No need to take everything apart when you want to add/change a module or the SD cards
- Easy to assemble - takes just a few minutes to put together
- Compact design yet reserves enough space for a PoE or other HAT, 2.5" SSD baseplate as well as good airflow
- Efficient heat dissipation - Dual 80mm 5V cooling fans provide enough airflow to keep your Raspberry Pi boards cool quietly, with a convenient connector
- The perfect solution for building a Raspberry Pi cluster, home media server, NAS or other projects
- Material: Full metal, aluminium alloy
- Overall Size: 98mm x 120mm x 174mm
- Compatibility: Supports Raspberry Pi 4, 3B+/3B
- Dimension: 80mm x 80mm
- Operating Voltage: DC 5V
- Operating Current: 0.3A
- Power Consumption: 1.5W
- Speed: 2875±5%RPM
- Weight: 44.2g
- 2x Side panel
- 1x Top panel
- 4x RPi baseplate
- 2x Cooling fan
- 3x Screw pack
- 1x Screwdriver
Raspberry Pis, SSDs and SSD baseplate not included