IQAudio RaspberrryPi-DAC+ Audiophile HAT
Share this Product
The IQaudIO RaspberryPi-DAC+ audio card for the Raspberry Pi delivers outstanding sonic performance and full-HDaudio capability with build-in hardware volume control.
The RaspberryPi-DAC+ also includes a high quality audiophile headphone amp. The RaspberryPi-DAC+ is a fully compliant Raspberry Pi HAT (A+/B+/2) board with configuration EEPROM and both camera and screen PCB cut outs. It uses the Raspberry Pi’s I2S digital audio signals delivering much lower CPU usage vs. USB audio cards. No soldering is required.
Please note : The RaspberryPi-DAC+ is compatible with the Raspberry Pi model A+, model B+ and the recently announced Raspberry Pi 2
The IQaudIO RaspberryPi-DAC+ is a fully built and tested Raspberry Pi HAT, designed and made in the UK.
Output from the RaspberryPi-DAC+ is by industry standard Phono connectors (variable to 2v RMS) allowing easy connection to your existing Hi-Fi or sound system, headphone connection is by standard 3.5mm jack socket.
The RaspberryPi-DAC+ also provides access to the majority of the Raspberry Pi I/O signals allowing flexibility to your project and easy connection to our other IQaudIO products. This allows for additional peripherals (buttons, LEDs, LCDs, rotary encoders, IR sensors or similar) to be added.
Audio pin headers are also included to connect to the Full-HD 2x20w Class D RaspberryPi-AMP+.
Use raw Linux, Volumio, RuneAudio, SqueezePlug, AirplaySync, MDP or similar and listen to internet radio, your own digital music library, or streaming music services such as Spotify – all in magnificent audio quality. The IQaudIO RaspberryPi-DAC+ easily supports 24-bit / 192kHz file formats but is equally at home with lower quality MP3s bringing your music alive sonically.
IQaudIO RaspberryPi-DAC+ Features
- Raspberry Pi HAT (A+/B+/2) compliant accessory; EEPROM, mounting holes, WITH camera & screen flat flex cut outs
- Full-HD audio – up to 24-bit/192kHz playback
- Integrated hardware volume control (via ALSA), full 2v RMS
- Built in High quality audio headphone amplifier (TI TPA6133A)
- Class leading audio; 112db SNR, and -93db THD
- Audiophile TI Burr Brown 32-bit/384kHz DAC (TI PCM5122)
- Advanced ESD protection
- Uses the digital I2S audio signals to reduce CPU load over USB audio solutions
- Raspberry Pi powered, no external power requirements
- Industry standard audio quality Phono/RCA connectors
- Fully built and tested Raspberry Pi accessory (Additional I/O pin headers are user soldered)
- Designed and manufactured in the UK