This is an OEM DAC specifically addressing the needs of business customers. It combines a high quality 192kHz/24bit audio DAC and and RTC module. The real-time clock allows to set the time of the Raspberry Pi even if no network connection is available.
The HiFiBerry DAC+ RTC is a high-resolution digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi Model A+/B+/2B/3B. This is a special sound card for the Raspberry Pi, that is optimized for one specific use: the best audio playback quality on your Raspberry Pi!
This is the HiFiBerry DAC+ RTC with a pair of RCA jacks. It can be simply plugged onto your Raspberry and does not need any soldering.
If you need a case for the HiFiBerry DAC+, check out the HighPi Case
- Integrated RTC (Real Time Clock)
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality (ESS instead of Burr-Brown on DAC+ Light)
- Hardware volume control. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls (not available on DAC+ Light)
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering Comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi B+. Mounted in less than a minute.
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration
- The board is conforms to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.