Please note! Due to heavy demand orders including a Pi Zero W may take up to three days to ship.
Gravity: GPIO Shield for Arduino
Deliveryfrom just £2.50
No Quibblereturns policy
Next Day DeliveryOrder by 2PM*
Share this Product
An Arduino UNO has a limited number of GPIO pins - but what if it is not enough? The GPIO expansion shield specifically designed for Arduino UNO-type boards. This shield greatly expands the GPIO resources to 36 pins in total, including 14 digital pins, 6 analog pins and 16 I2C pins. In addition digital and analog pins include the DFRobot "Gravity" interface, giving you in-line power and ground pins and saving you having to connect millions of jumper wires for a single sensor.
- Arduino Digital Pins: 14, D0 - D13
- Arduino Analog Pins: 6, A0 ~ A5
- IIC to GPIO Digital Pins: 16, P0.0 ~ P0.7; P1.0 ~ P1.7
- IIC Port: 1
- UART Port: 1
- Power Supply: 5 VDC / External Power Supply (jump cap switch)
- Reset Button: 1
- Dimensions: 53.34 x 54.48 mm / 2.1 x 2.14 inches
- Weight: 30g