Gravity: Analog pH Sensor / Meter Kit For Arduino
Build your own PH meter gadjet, or a water monitoring station for your water tanks. This and our other water sensor devices could make for the ultimate water control device. Use it for your aquaponics or fish tanks or other materials that need measurements.
This is a laboratorial probe, it can't be immersed in the liquid for too long time. You can check here for the whole Industrial kit or a spare Industrial Probe as replacement
What is pH?
“pH stands for power of hydrogen, which is a measurement of the hydrogen ion concentration in the body. The total pH scale ranges from 1 to 14, with 7 considered to be neutral. A pH less than 7 is said to be acidic and solutions with a pH greater than 7 are basic or alkaline.”
- Module Power : 5.00V
- Module Size : 43 x 32mm(1.69x1.26")
- Measuring Range :0 - 14PH
- Measuring Temperature: 0 - 60 ?
- Accuracy : ± 0.1pH (25 ?)
- Response Time : = 1min
- pH Sensor with BNC Connector
- pH2.0 Interface ( 3 foot patch )
- Gain Adjustment Potentiometer
- Power Indicator LED