FUZE T2-R (Raspberry Pi V2)
Deliveryfrom just £2.50
No Quibblereturns policy
Next Day DeliveryOrder by 2PM*
The FUZE powered by Raspberry Pi® Version 2 provides an ideal, safe and secure Raspberry Pi workstation, retaining all connectivity via the easily accessible back panel. Supplied with a UK Keyboard (USA & German are also available), wireless mouse, mat, pass-thru interface, solder-less breadboard and component kit. For added safety the FUZE protects the encased Pi from electrical damage via the, extended, but protected GPIO.
Supplied with FUZE BASIC, Python and Scratch and a selection of Project Cards (PDF) it has everything to get started in one box.
The Project cards are applicable to all areas of the new IT curriculum but are also ideal for home learning and even teachers! Examples are available from the Resource pages – more are being developed all the time.
The FUZE powered by Raspberry Pi Version 2 is an ideal platform to teach and learn computer programming and electronics at all levels. Perfect for the absolute beginner and great fun for the experts. It is suitable for all ages from around six upwards. It does contain many small electronic parts and as such is not suitable for young children, pets or robots (in case they clone themselves and take over the world).
- FUZE T2-SE powered by the Raspberry Pi Version 2
- Keyboard (UK standard – USA & German also available)
- USB Hub adds an additional 4 USB ports making 4 external and 4 internal available
- 2 Amp Power supply – includes on / off switch
- FUZE IO Board – Extended GPIO features including 4 analogue in ports and one out
- FUZE Electronic Components Kit – LEDs, Switches, Seven Segment LED, Light Sensor, Jumper wires and cables
- 840 socket solder-less bread board
- 8GB Boot SD Card – fully pre-configured and including FUZE BASIC
- Printed Programmer’s Reference Guide
- Printed Project Cards
- Mouse & Mat
- FUZE Robotic Arm with downloadable PDF Project Card (free) (requires 4x size D batteries – not included)*
*The Robot arm is provided in kit form and as such requires assembly – it also requires 4 size D batteries (not supplied). Due to many small parts including small metal screws it is not recommended for children under the age of five.