Pssst... Want to win a Pi-Top Raspberry Pi Laptop?
Expansion Shield X200 for Raspberry Pi B+/2B/3B
Share this Product
The Expansion Shield X200 is a most cost-effective shield which could apply to Raspberry Pi Model B+, Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and newest Raaspberry Pi 3 Model B. It integrates a lot of very useful functions such as RTC real time clock; audio input and output; VGA output; USB hub; WIFI; 8-way GPIO. With this shield, you can build Raspberry Pi projects more easily and save both time and cost.
- Input Voltage: 6V to 21Vdc converted to 5V, 3A via step-down DC/DC converter to power the Raspberry Pi
- VGA output: HDMI to VGA converter supporting up to UXGA (1600×1200) and 1080p with 10-bit DAC
- Audio: 3.5mm MIC in jack
- 3.5mm stereo audio jack
- SPDIF output
- Audio IO connector (Microphone input and stereo audio amplifier 3.3Wx2)
- Wireless: WiFi (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) with external antenna
- IR sensor (38KHz)
- USB Storage: Self-powered USB hub with 3 ports
- Real-time clock (RTC): Based on DS3231SN with included CR2032 battery
- GPIO Control: 8-channel Darlington driver chip (ULN2803) allowing to control electronic circuits which require more current
- Misc: Power output socket
- Camera flex slot so camera can still be used with the expansion board attached
- DIP switch to remove connection from RPi’s pin header
- Directly connected on top of the Raspberry Pi using the board GPIO header pins
- No wiring nor soldering is required
- Duplicated the 40-pin header of the R-Pi in order to support existing expansion boards
- Suitable for Raspberry Pi Model B+ and Raspberry Pi 2 Model B NEW!
- Dimensions: 85 x 56mm(3.35 x 2.20") (Same size as Raspberry Pi)