DFRduino Player MP3
Deliveryfrom just £2.50
No Quibblereturns policy
Next Day DeliveryOrder by 2PM*
The DFRduino Player MP3 module is designed to give your project speech. The DFRduino player V3.0 is based around an ATS2513 chip and supports recording and Chinese TTS voice synthesis. The board supports a greater range of SD cards up to a maximum of a 32GB TF card. Audio is output in stereo. There is a 2-way power amplifier output and the board is able to drive a speaker up to 3W.
The chip can decode MP3 files without using up any Arduino resources. All you will need is a TF card and a speaker. The "OUT" port will output a high pulse after the end of each song.
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Operating Current: more than 200 mA (with speaker)
- Drive Load: recommend 4 ohm or 8 ohm (speaker internal resistance)
- Output Power: maximum 3W (speaker internal resistance 4 ohm)
- Support FAT16/FAT32 file system, 32G of the TF card
- Support Format: .WAV, .MP3 these two kinds of file formats, max 32GB TF card
- Communication Formats: 19200 bps, 8 N 1 format
- Dimension: 52 X 37 mm
- Weight: 30 g