Cubieboard4 CC-A80 High-Performance Mini PC Development Board
Share this Product
Cubieboard4 is the 4th generation product of Cubieboard series from Cubietech Ltd. It's a new PCB model adopted with Allwinner A80 main chip. And it is enhanced with some new features, such as 2GB DDR3 memory, VGA display port on-board, 100M/1000M RJ45, dual band WIFI, Blue Tooth on-board, support Li-battery and RTC battery, 4 USB Ports and 1 USB 3.0 OTG port.
It's not only for development, but also can be used in various areas like other Mini Pc products. Thanks to its rich interfaces, high performance, and good open source support ambient, more and more developers or start-up team can benefit from it and would like to do lots of promotion work for it.
Cubieboard4 also named CC-A80, is a open source mini PC or single board computer which has ultra-powerful performance and mainly aims to office, games and entertainment. The main chipset Allwinner A80 is a 28nm Octa-Core A15/A7 big.LITTLE architecture application processor with a CPU dominant frequency of 2GHz. It also has the amazing GPU 64-core GPU graphics core PowerVR G6230 which supports openGL ES, openGL, even openCL. CC-A80 has the standard interfaces like desktop computer, such as HDMI&VGA, 100M/1000M RJ45, 4 USB2.0 host ports,1 USB3.0 OTG port, Audio output, Microphone input, dual-band wifi and bluetooth 4.0, micro SD card. It has 2GB DDR3 on-board memory and support Li-Po battery UPS power input, so that we can say it's a good mobile development platform.
- SOC: AllWinner SOC A80 (28nm, 2.0GHz A15 Qual-Core + 1.3 GHz A7 Qual-Core)
- GPU: PowerVR® G6230 64-core,
- Memory: 2GB DDR3@800MHz (1600MTPS)
- Storage: EMMC, up to 64GB, default 8GB, write/read speed 25MB/s
- TF Card: Micro SD card slot,SD card specification V2.0
- USB: USB 2.0 Port x4
- USB 3.0 OTG port x1
- Display: HDMI Port A, HDMI V1.4a 4K@30Hz, VGA, support 1080P@60Hz resolution output
- Ethernet: 10M/100M/1000M RJ45
- Wireless: Wifi: 2.4G/5.8G, Dual Band, 300Mbps with external antenna.
- BT: BT4.0+EDR
- IR: Infrared remote receiver Philips standard
- RTC:Support 1220 size rechargeable button cell
- Audio: Support 3.5 headphone jack for Audio output
- Support 3.5 jack for Microphone
- Power: DCIN 5V@4A power
- Support USB 3.0 jack power input
- Support 3.7V Li- Po battery
- Others: 2x UART0
- 2x I2C
- JTAG and 5V
- 3.3V power
- Operating Temperature: -20?~70?
- Board Size: 111mm*111mm*18mm(4.37"*4.37"*0.71")
- Packing Size: 162mm*150mm*81mm(6.38"*5.91"*3.19")
- Packing Weight: 590g