BattBorg - Pi Battery Power Board PCB Only (Unsoldered)
The BattBorg is a plug and play power converter for your Raspberry Pi which allows you to power the Raspberry Pi with batteries! It's great for robot projects, or where you need to leave you Pi unmanned for extended periods without a wired power source (outside sensor projects etc.)
The BattBorg uses a highly efficient (~90%) OKI78SR DCDC converter which has a maximum 1.5A output and, due to it's efficiency, requires no heatsink. It will work with most batteries/battery packs that are between 7-36V so it's great for 12V car batteries, 8xAA battery packs, and so on.
BattBorg comes in several different kits. This purchase is for the Unsoldered BattBorg PCB, and a 3-pin cable. The BattBorg in this kit requires soldering (but you can do so in your own configuration!) and you'll need to supply your own battery pack. Then all you need is a Raspberry Pi, and batteries, and you're ready to roll!
- Unsoldered PCB Only Kit Includes:
- Unassembled & Unsoldered BattBorg PCB
- 3 Pin Cable M/F Cable
- Mounting Pillar & Screw
- 5V 1.5A Max Output
- ~90% Efficient
- Compatible with battery packs (or batteries) between 7V - 36V
- Plugs into GPIO Pins 2, 4 & 6
- Up to 14 Hours Run-Time @ 15% Load (8 x AA Batteries)
- Compatible with Model A, B, A+, B+, 2, 3, Zero, ZeroW