Be Quick! 10% Raspberry Pi 3 Flash Sale!
Arduino INDUSTRIAL 101
Share this Product
The Arduino Industrial 101 is a break-out board for the Arduino 101 LGA module. Just like the YUN, it integrates an ATmega32U4 and an Atheros AR9331 with WiFi and Linino OS.
Arduino Industrial 101 is an Evaluation board for Arduino 101 LGA module. The ATmega32u4 microcontroller is integrated in the baseboard. The module supports a Linux distribution based on OpenWRT named LininoOS. The board has built-in WiFi (IEEE 802.11b/g/n operations up to 150Mbps 1x1 2.4 GHz), 3 GPIOs (of which 2 can be used as PWM Outputs), 4 Analog Inputs, 1 USB, 1 Ethernet signal on pin headers and a built-in DC/DC converter. Check out the assembling guide and simply connect your board to a computer with a micro USB cable to get started.
NB: In some countries, it is prohibited to sell WiFi enabled devices without government approval. While waiting for proper certification, some local distributors are disabling WiFi functionality. Check with your dealer before purchasing a Industrial 101 if you believe you may live in such a country.
Note: Arduino INDUSTRIAL 101 is completely different from Arduino 101
- Processor Atheros AR9331
- Architecture MIPS
- Operating Voltage 3.3 V
- Flash Memory 16 MB
- RAM 64 MB DDR2
- Clock Speed 400 MHz
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Ethernet 802.3 10/100 Mbit/s (Exported on headers)
- USB 2.0 Host (Exported on headers)
- Microcontroller ATmega32u4
- Architecture AVR
- Operating Voltage 5 V
- Flash memory 32 KB
- SRAM 2.5 KB
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
- Analog I/O Pins 12 (4 exported on header)
- EEPROM 1 KB
- DC Current per I/O Pins 40 mA
- Input Voltage 5 V
- Digital I/O Pins 20 (7 exported on header)
- PWM Output 7 ( 2 exported on header)
- Power Consumption 130 mA
- PCB Size 42 x 51 mm/ 1.65 x 2 inches
- GPIO 3 Exported on headers
- DogOLED Support 1 Exported on headers
- Weight 12g