Arduino 1.77" SPI LCD Module with SD
Share this Product
The screen's headers are designed to fit into the socket on the front of the Arduino Esplora; also it is compatible with any AVR-based Arduino (Uno, Leonardo, etc) or with the Arduino Due. If you want to connect the screen with other Arduino boards, read the tutorial on this link.
- The screen is 1.77" diagonal, with 160 x 128 pixel resolution. The TFT library interfaces with the screen's controller through SPI when using the TFT library. Refer to the screen's data sheet for complete details.
- The screen runs on +5 VDC
- The micro-SD slot is accessible through the SD card library.
- The LED backlight is dimmable by PWM.
- The screen's headers are laid out so it easily sockets into the Arduino Esplora and Arduino Robot.