Do you want to install your Arduino project into a control cabinet? We can help you!
Please Note. That this is the Rev1. version of the ArduiBox, compatible with the Rev.1 version of the OLED Display
The ArduiBox Open DIN Rail case is a DIN rail mountable enclosure with embedded prototyping plate designed specifically for the Arduino/Genuino which fits the Uno, 101 or Zero! The unit includes an internally mountable protoyping plate within the enclosure, so you can fully enclose your DIY project!
ArduiBox comes with a breadboard and a voltage regulator for 12V DC (Vin Arduino). Along the edges of the proto area, all the IO and power pins are connected and marked, and you can connect via work terminals to the outside world. In addition to this, you can stick an Arduino shield to the main board!
- Milled Cab Rail Enclosure (highest quality - made in Germany)
- For EN50022 DIN rails
- Included Prototyping Plate - Fits Perfectely in the Enclosure
- All Arduino Pins can be Connected to Marked Pins Beside the Breadboard
- 4 x 2-Pin Terminal Blocks
- 2 x 3-Pin Terminal Blocks
- Sockets for the Arduino Uno, 101 and Zero
- Sockets for an Optional Shield (Conneted Directly to the Arduino)
- PCB has a Layout for a 12V/1A Voltage Regulator
- Optional Reset Button
- For Arduino Uno, 101 and Zero (and compatibles) Only
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.