Adafruit Raspberry Pi User Guide by Eben Upton and Gareth Halfacree - 3rd Edition
Deliveryfrom just £2.50
No Quibblereturns policy
Next Day DeliveryOrder by 2PM*
The Raspberry Pi User Guide, 4th Edition by Eben Upton and Gareth Halfacree contains everything the reader needs to know to get up and running on the Raspberry Pi.
The fourth edition is updated for the latest revision of the Raspberry Pi Model B+!
Written by Gareth Halfacree and Eben Upton, the co-creator of Raspberry Pi, this book shows how to:
- Install software and connect to display, audio, network and more
- Master Linux nomenclature and conventions
- Write your own software using Scratch and Python
- Install, run and explore Minecraft Pi edition
- Hack hardware and troubleshoot common issues
- Customize your Pi with software, hardware and network configuration
- Extend the Pi's capabilities with add-ons like Wi-Fi dongles, a touch screen and more