SALE Now On! Up to 20% OFF across the store!
Adafruit MyMiniRaceCar Project Pack - Featuring TE & Digikey [ADA3512]
Share this Product
The MyMiniRaceCar Project Pack is a Feather Bluetooth LE mini robot rover – a perfect project for folks who are just getting started in the world of DIY electronics. It's an excellent introduction to our wide world of robotics .
Check out John Park's learn guide here!
This project contains just about everything you need to make your very own Bluetooth controlled mini-robot, with the added bonus of a temperature & humidity sensor! You get a Feather Bluefruit LE (Arduino compatible microcontroller with Bluetooth LE radio), motor control wing, HTU21D-F temperature & humidity breakout board, three-layer round robot chassis, two motors, two wheels, a battery pack + 4 x AA batteries, a lithium ion battery, breadboard and a nifty pocket screwdriver!
Full kit contents:
- Black, Three-layer Round Robot Chassis Kit
- Feather 32u4 Bluefruit LE - pre-soldered with Feather Stacking Headers
- DC Motor & Stepper FeatherWing Add-on - pre-soldered
- Adafruit HTU21D-F Temperature & Humidity Sensor Breakout Board - pre-soldered
- Half-size Breadboard
- Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires - 20 x 3" (75mm)
- Premium Female/Male 'Extension' Jumper Wires - 20 x 6"
- 4 x AA Battery Holder w/ On/Off Switch
- Little Rubber Bumper - pack of 4
- 6-pin Extra Long Male Header
- MicroUSB Cable
- Adafruit Pocket Screwdriver - Black
- Lithium Ion Polymer Battery - 3.7v 500mAh
- 4 x AA Batteries
Everything is plug-and-play - No soldering required! Use any iOS or Android phone with our free Bluefruit Connect app to control your robot friend after it's been built.