New Raspberry Pi Launched! Introducing the NEW Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+
Adafruit Mini Power Meter with Voltage, Current, Watts, mAh & mWh Display [ADA3624]
This Mini Power Meter with Voltage, Current, Watts, mAh & mWh Display (whew that is a mouth-full) is a lot like the USB In-Line Voltage and Current Meter we carry but can be used with a wide range of voltages (not just USB connections). Measure the working voltage and current output for any project with this really fancy power meter.
This power meter has a small LCD display that shows off voltage, watts, amps, and mAH and instantly reads the numbers out for testing devices, such as chargers, cables, and cell phones. There are a few nice extras in this very fancy monitor, such as showing the ambient temperature and calculating the cumulative Watt-hours and milliAmp-hours over a running time. Basically it's an all-in-one power management solution that doesn't require any calculation or data logging on your part.
You can have it self-power from the power source it's measuring (it has a quiescent of about 20mA and requires at least 3V), or you can power separately from a JST connector or power-only micro USB socket.
- 1 x 2-pin JST Connector
- 2 x Positive Alligator Test Clips
- 2 x Negative Alligator Test Clips
Dimensions: 48mm x 29mm x 21mm / 1.8" x 1.1" x .8"
- Voltage measuring range: 1.00 V - 100.00 V (when powered separately)
- Voltage measuring range: 3.00 - 40.00V (when powered by device
- Voltage resolution & precision: 0.0001V / 0.01V
- Current measuring range: 0.0000 to 15.00 A
- Current resolution & precision: 0.0001 A / 0.01A
- Cumulative capacity range: 0 to 99999 mAh
- Cumulative resolution/precision: 0.001 Ah
- Power cumulative range: 0 to 999999 MWh
- Power cumulative resolution/precision: 0.001 Wh
- Power metering range: 0 to 299.999 W
- Power meter resolution precision: 0.001 W
- Temperature measurement range: 0 ~ 80?
- Temperature resolution/precision: 1 degree
- Timing maximum time: 999h 59min 59s
- Timing resolution/precision: 1 second
- Measurement rate: 2 Hz
- Display type: LCD module with white graphical display
- Quiescent current draw: < 20mA
- Working temperature: -10 to 60 degrees C
- Working humidity: 10 to 80%