Push once to turn on, push again to turn off, push again to turn the other side on, one last push and it's off again! It's basically a push-button toggle switch that connects and disconnects.
This clicky Mini On/Off Button switch makes a great power switch or mode toggler. They're often referred to as 'flashlight' switches because you see them used in small flashlights. Can reliably handle up to 500mA and up to 12VDC.
This is a really satisfying switch with large flat contacts that are easy to solder or clip on to. Best of all, there's holes in the two contacts, so you could use this in a wearable project where the switch is sewn using conductive thread.
- Rated Load: 12V @ 0.5A
- Contact Resistance: ≤50mΩ
- Temperature Usage Range: -25ºC ~ 70ºC
- Operating force: 5N ~ 12N
Product Dimensions: 23.0mm x 8.2mm x 7.5mm / 0.9" x 0.3" x 0.3"
Product Weight: 0.7g / 0.0oz
Pre-Orders! Here's how it works:
- You place your order as usual, all pre-order products are clearly marked as such
- We then import the stock you have requested in our next supplier shipment (Currently every Wednesday)
- As soon as the stock arrives in our warehouse, we will ship your full order to you (usually within 7-10 working days, but this can be longer!)
Item Specific Notes:
- The Official Raspberry Pi Beginner's Book - With Raspberry Pi Zero! - Stock is in, we're just waiting for some packaging! Expected to ship 12th Dec 2017
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.