Get yourself a kit that can do it all! The M5Stack Gray Development Kit is a ESP32-based WiFi microcontroller that's compatible with MicroPython and Arduino. It comes jam-packed with Wi-Fi / Bluetooth capability, running at 240 MHz with the dual-core processor and 4MB of SPI Flash.
Perfect for people who want to make advanced ESP32 projects with a display, user interface, speaker, and a couple buttons. It's super easy to snap in other M5 blocks to add sensors, interfaces or cameras, no soldering required. Upload your code with the built in USB C port, there's example code available on the M5Stack website.
The Gray M5 Core comes with:
- As of Oct 26, 2019 this product comes with a MPU6886+BMM150 9DoF sensor instead of the discontinued MPU9250
- Input: 5 V-5.5 V @500 mA
- Interface: SPIx1, I2C(GROVE)x1, 2 x UART, IISx1, TFx1
- LCD: 320 x 240 Color TFT LCD, ILI9341
- Weight: 120g with the bottom, 100 g only core
- Material: Plastic
- Battery: 150mAh @ 3.7V, Bottom module inside
- Speaker: 1 W-0928
- MPU6886+BMM150, 9-Axes Motion Sensor
- Size: 54mm x 54mm x 17mm with the bottom, 54mm x 54mm x 13mm core-only
Pre-Orders! Here's how it works:
- You place your order as usual, all pre-order products are clearly marked as such
- We then import the stock you have requested in our next supplier shipment (Currently every Wednesday)
- As soon as the stock arrives in our warehouse, we will ship your full order to you (usually within 7-10 working days, but this can be longer!)
Item Specific Notes:
- The Official Raspberry Pi Beginner's Book - With Raspberry Pi Zero! - Stock is in, we're just waiting for some packaging! Expected to ship 12th Dec 2017
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.