Adafruit Getting Started in Electronics by Forrest M. Mims III
Deliveryfrom just 99p
No Quibblereturns policy
Next Day DeliveryOrder by 2PM*
Share this Product
- Begin With the Basics - Learn about static electricity and how to make magnets and solenoids. Find out about direct current and alternating current. Then learn about electrical circuits that use batteries and lamps.
- Basic Electronic Components - Find out how switches, relays, meters, resistor, capacitors, transformers are used.
- Diodes and Transistors - These components are they key ingredients to modern electronic circuits. Find out what they do and how they work.
- Integrated Circuits - From dozens to many thousands of electronic components can be formed on tiny chips of silicon.
- Digital Integrated Circuits - Learn the basics about digital logic gates using switches and transformers.
- Linear Integrated Circuits - Linear circuits respond to only the presence or absences of voltage. Linear circuits respond to a wide range of voltages giving them many applications.
- Circuit Assembly Tips - Learn how to use electronic components to make temporary circuits and permanent circuits using wire and solder.
- 100 Electronic Circuits - Now you're ready to build any or even all of the 100 tested and working circuits included in the book. The categories of circuits include basic, photonic, digital, and linear.