Display, elegantly, 012345678 or 9! Gaze, hypnotized, at ABCDEFGHIJKLM - well it can display the whole alphabet. You get the point. This is a nice, bright 14-segment alphanumeric display that can show letters and numbers in a beautiful blue hue. It's super bright and designed for viewing from distances up to 23 feet (7 meters) away. Digits have seven white segments on a black surface and we give you a set of two alphanumeric displays in a pack so you can make a clock or a four letter word.
These are 15mcd bright. You can drive these with less current to get the same brightness to save power, or crank them up to 20mA and have them at their brightest.
There are nine pins per side on these, so 18 pins total, with 0.1" spacing so you can easily plug it into a breadboard with one row on each side for wiring it up. Note that these may not color-match our our other blue 7-segment displays due to process-differences.
You can buy these as a set of two or in a pack with our Adafruit 14-segment LED Alphanumeric Backpack which will help you change each letter or number individually and easily.
This product is just the two blue alphanumeric displays! Click here for the backpack mini-kit version!
- This is a Common Cathode LED display
- Dimensions: 21mm x 25mm x 7mm / 0.8" x 1" x 0.3"
- Height w/ Pins: 14mm / 0.6"
- Weight: 4.7g
Pre-Orders! Here's how it works:
- You place your order as usual, all pre-order products are clearly marked as such
- We then import the stock you have requested in our next supplier shipment (Currently every Wednesday)
- As soon as the stock arrives in our warehouse, we will ship your full order to you (usually within 7-10 working days, but this can be longer!)
Item Specific Notes:
- The Official Raspberry Pi Beginner's Book - With Raspberry Pi Zero! - Stock is in, we're just waiting for some packaging! Expected to ship 12th Dec 2017
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.