Adafruit CadSoft EAGLE Maker PCB Design Software BBB ComboPack - Includes BeagleBone Black Rev C
Deliveryfrom just £2.50
No Quibblereturns policy
Next Day DeliveryOrder by 2PM*
As if this software wasn't great enough already (really, we use it all the time) our friends over at CadSoft were kind enough to throw in a VERY discounted BeagleBone Black with every purchase of this software!
When you buy this bundle, we'll mail you a license card with a download code for everybody's favorite CadSoft EAGLE Make Personal PCB Design Software and an Element 14 BeagleBone Black Rev C at a fraction of its normal cost. The Make Personal version normally costs $169, and your getting it with a BeagleBone Black at $179. What a deal!
This software is for individual, non-commercial use only.
All Adafruit products are designed with CadSoft EAGLE PCB Design Software, Ladyada has made hundreds of designs with EAGLE! We are pleased to now offer licenses to our community & customers for purchase!
- 99 schematic sheets, 6 signal layers and 160x100 mm routing area 6.4" x 4"
- Layout + Schematic + Autorouter
- 1 User
- Unlimited license period
- Maintenance and support included
The EAGLE Make Personal license is for hobbyists who do not use EAGLE in a commercial context. The license is for individuals only and not for educational or non-commercial institutions.
It is a single user license that enables all the features of the EAGLE Standard Edition (limited to six signal layers and 160x100mm routing area) with all three modules (Layout+Schematic+Autorouter).
After you place your order with Adafruit we will ship you the license card for CadSoft EAGLE Make Personal PCB Design Software and an Element 14 BeagleBone Black Rev C. When you get the license card, follow the instructions on the back to download your software.
Why CadSoft EAGLE PCB Design Software?
Whether you are a team of one, or part of a large engineering department, EAGLE provides quality PCB design software with the features that get the job done. For over 20 years, EAGLE has been satisfying design engineers around the world, by offering the same core functionality as expensive commercial software, at the fraction of the cost.
Easy to learn
- Schematic editor, layout editor, library editor modules with identical user interfaces
- Free service support through dedicated experts
- Compatible with Windows®, Linux®, Mac®
Easy to use
- Flexible User Language Programs (ULPs) enable custom features, such as individual instruction sequences, simulation, data export and import
Export Gerber files that can be used at any board house:
- Gerber 274X & Gerber 274D
- Excellon NC Drill Format
- SM1000 and SM3000
- Custom user-defined export formats
- Online import of product & pricing information through DesignLink
- Active customer forums to share files, libraries ULPs, design tips and more
- Parse and paste your data outside of EAGLE (XML datastructure)
Note: As of July 29th, 2015 this does not come with a free badge!