Please note! Due to heavy demand orders including a Pi Zero W may take up to three days to ship.
Adafruit Beginning NFC with Arduino, Android, and PhoneGap
Deliveryfrom just £2.50
No Quibblereturns policy
Next Day DeliveryOrder by 2PM*
Share this Product
Jump into the world of Near Field Communications (NFC), the fast-growing technology that lets devices in close proximity exchange data, using radio signals. With lots of examples, sample code, exercises, and step-by-step projects, this hands-on guide shows you how to build NFC applications for Android, the Arduino microcontroller, and embedded Linux devices.
- Dig into NFC’s architecture, and learn how it’s related to RFID
- Write sample apps for Android with PhoneGap and its NFC plugin
- Dive into NDEF: examine existing tag-writer apps and build your own
- Listen for and filter NDEF messages, using PhoneGap event listeners
- Build a full Android app to control lights and music in your home
- Create a hotel registration app with Arduino, from check-in to door lock
- Write peer-to-peer NFC messages between two Android devices
- Explore embedded Linux applications, using examples on Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone