Pssst... Want to win a Pi-Top Raspberry Pi Laptop?
Adafruit Assembled Drawdio fun pack - v1.1
Share this Product
Drawdio is an electronic pencil that lets you make music while you draw! This fun pack has all the fun without the soldering. Essentially, its a very simple musical synthesizer that uses the conductive properties of pencil graphite to create different sounds. The result is a fun toy that lets you draw musical instruments on any piece of paper. This is the assembled version, for kits visit our kit page.
- Runs on a single AAA battery for many hours (even 'nearly dead' batteries will work)
- Use pencils, brushes, people, fabric, anything you want to make noise.
- Ridiculously fun for all ages
The assembled Drawdio pack contains:
- Assembled & tested Drawdio - no soldering required!
- Large brush
- Soft lead pencil + thumbtack
- 2 x Alligator clips
- 4 x Wire ties (the photo shows 2, but the kit has 4)
- 12" of copper tape
- 2 AAA batteries included!
There's lots more information at the Drawdio kit website Including a bunch of inspirational videos here. The Drawdio kit was designed in collaboration with Jay Silver based on his original design.