52Pi - Mini Precision Real Time Clock (RTC)
This tiny high-precision real time clock (RTC) module from 52Pi will help you keep time when your Pi's power goes down! The RTC communicates via the Pi's i2c bus, and utlises a precision Maxim DS1307 IC and a CR1220 cell battery to keep time!
Please Note. Tighter shipping regulations introduced in 2017 relating to the shipping of battery products means this item is shipped without a battery. We do stock the required CR1220 battery here, however batteries can only be shipped to UK and certain EU destinations via DHL ground services. For a full list of available Lithium Battery shipping destinations please click here. If your country is not listed, we cannot ship a battery to you, and recommend that you purchase one locally.
- Uses Maxim DS1307 IC
- Battery: CR1220 Cell Type (Not Included)
- Consumes Less than 500nA in Battery-Backup Mode
- Automatic Power-Fail Detect and Switch Circuitry
- Programmable Square-Wave Output Signal
- Uses i2c
- Through pins for additional connections