40 Pin Female Header - 90 Degree Angle
The Raspberry Pi 40 Pin (2 x 20) Header with 90 Degree Angle is designed to be soldered onto a PCB. It can then used to plug in a 40 Pin GPIO device such as a Raspberry Pi or breakout board. Can be soldered onto a Raspbberry Pi Zero board to give your Pi Zero a female header!
Each header sits approximately 8.5mm above the PCB once installed.
We have a few different varieties and sizes of headers for differing projects. See the full selection of headers.
- Gold Plated 40 Pin Double Row (2x20) Socket Connector
- Extension for the Raspberry Pi GPIO Connectors
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 52.0 x 12.5 x 8.2 mm
- Pitch 2.54mm
- Contact Resistance Max 20 m?
- Nominal Current 3A
- Fully Tested on the Raspberry Pi Model B+
- 90 Degree Angle