40-Pin (2 x 20) Male Header - Colour Coded
Brighten up your Raspberry Pi Zero with the colour coded GPIO header! This 40 pin 2x20 male header is designed to be used with the Raspberry Pi Zero and makes it easier for you to find the right pins.
Red = 5V
Yellow = 3V3
Black = GND
Blue = DNC (Reversed I2C)
Green = GPIO pins
This is a 40 Pin (2 x 20 row) header with 0.1" (2.54mm) pitch! You can solder this onto a Raspberry Pi Zero. They're super special gold plated ones for excellent conductivity and they wont oxidize!
Breakaway headers are the duct tape of electronics. They're great for connecting things together, soldering to perf-boards and fit into any breakout or breadboard!
These 40-pin long headers, 0.1" pitch, can be stacked next to each other on a 0.1" grid and broken apart easily with pliers or diagonal cutters.
We have a few different varieties and sizes of headers for differing projects. See the full selection of headers.
- Colour Coded Header for the Raspberry Pi Zero!
- Number of pins - 2 x 20
- Male/Male (standard)
- Contact material - Gold plated
- Contact resistance - Max 20 m?
- Nominal current - 3 A
- Spacing - 2.54mm (0.1")
- Overall Pin Height Top Pin to Bottom Pin: 11.64mm
- Black Shroud Height: 2.50mm
- Bottom Pin Height (from shroud to top of pin): 3.01mm
- Top Pin Height (from shroud to top of pin): 6.13mm
- Overall Length: 50.60mm
- Overall Width - 5.0mm