4-Soldering Zoo Animal Kit
Deliveryfrom just £2.50
No Quibblereturns policy
Next Day DeliveryOrder by 2PM*
Share this Product
This DIY soldering kit contains everything you need to create simple circuits with minimum level electronics and soldering. Kids will be introduced to basics of circuit, soldering and take the opportunity to play with LEDs, battery and bring these animals to life!
It's simple and fun, grab one panda from this kit of six zoo animals and solder a LED and battery box on the back, it then starts blinking immediately. You can place them in your paper zoo or pin them anywhere you like. You can also decorate them with cute accessories so they look perfectly unique!
There are 6 FANTASTICALLY FUN CUTE ANIMALS to be taken care of:
*Soldering iron is not included.
In the Kit
- 6x pre-cut animal PCBs
- 6x LEDs
- 6x Battery Insulaton Pull Tabs
- 6x CR1220 3V Coin Batteries
- 6x Battery Holders
- 6x Double Sided Sticky Tapes
- Customizable animal characters and scenes
- Soft light RGB LED with nice transitions
- RoHs-free, soft edge PCB with immersion-gold, environment-friendly
- Battery life up to 48 hours
- Assemble Time: 2 hours
- Ages 6 and up