26 Pin Female Header
The Raspbery Pi 26 Pin (2 x 13) Female Header is designed to be soldered onto a PCB. It can then used to plug in a 26 Pin GPIO device such as a Raspberry Pi or breakout board.
Each header sits approximately 8.5mm above the PCB once installed.
- Gold Plated 26 Pin Double Row (2x13) Socket Connector
- Extension for the Raspberry Pi GPIO Connectors
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 34.0mm x 5mm x 11.7mm (including pins)
- Pitch 2.54mm
- Contact Resistance Max 20 m?
- Nominal Current 3A
- Fully Tested on the Raspberry Pi Model B