SALE Now On! Up to 20% OFF across the store!
0.96 Inch OLED Display Module For Raspberry Pi
Share this Product
Sometimes your Pi projects require a display to output system information, e.g. system status, temperature, IP address, etc. Having a full sized display attached is inconvenient if you want your project to be portable. Use this small OLED to output your required information and keep your product in a nice portable configuration. The display is a 0.96" 128 x 64 px OLED. The controller is a SSD1306 and communicates via 4-wire SPI. The display also includes a built in backlight and is high contrast with an extremely wide viewing angle.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V (1.6~3.6V)
- Continuous Current: 12.25uA
- Maximum Current: 100uA
- Ultra low power supply
- Internal DC/DC voltage converter
- SPI driver support , AT 64MHz[TYP] 125MHZ[OB]
- FP frequency: 64fps[TYP] 368fps[OB]
- Dimension: 370*300mm/14.6*11.8 inches