The ArduiBox ESP is an enclosure set for the ESP32 board (which is included in the kit!).
At the heart of the enclosure is an additional PCB with an integrated voltage regulator (soldering required) and prototyping area. It fits together with the ESP module in a 4 module DIN rail enclosure.
Note: Assembly and soldering required, please refer to the assembly instructions.
- Includes ESP32 board
- Milled 4 module DIN rail enclosure
- Top shell with grey or transparent cover
- Designed for EN50022 DIN rails
- PCB with 2x 20-pole female pin header to plug the ESP module
- Includes integrated voltage regulator (input voltage 9..35V via 2-way terminal block)
- Breadboard / Protoboard for your own circuits
- GPIO pins are marked and placed beside the breadboard area
- 3x 2-way terminal blocks to connect external components to the breadboard
- Removable protection for terminals
- Opening for module's USB port on the top side
- ESP32 4 Module enclosure
- ESP32 Board (AZ-Delivery ESP32)
- Custom internal PCB with prototyping area
- Voltage regulator kit (self-assembly)
- Pin headers
- Terminal blocks
- Required fixings
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.