The Picee has one goal and one goal only: to make the Raspberry Pi 4 a real desktop computer for all!
The unit comes with a Raspberry Pi 4 4GB board inside with a 16GB SD card with Raspberry Pi OS pre-installed. This is all wrapped in a robust aluminium case with a low-profile ICE Tower cooler and vents for keeping everything cool.
On the front of the case is a programmable 0.96" OLED, LED-lit power button, 3.5mm audio connection and micro-SD card slot - great for easy access to change your Operating System when required.
On the rear of the unit are the 40 GPIO pins with label printing, two full-size HDMI ports, the USB-C power port, USB ports and an Ethernet jack. The internal rerouting boards make this possible, allowing connectors and components to be rerouted.
- Includes a Raspberry Pi 4 4GB board
- Includes a 16GB micro-SD card with Raspberry Pi OS pre-installed
- Programmable OLED - Display text, videos, pictures, whatever you want! By default, it will show CPU/memory load by default as soon as the system’s booted
- 3.5 mm audio jack right under the power button
- Power switch will light up once the Pi’s powered on
- MicroSD Card slot and the LED are repositioned under the display
- 40-pin GPIO port with its pinout printed right above
- Two normal sized HDMI ports that support up to two 4K monitors
- USB-C power port
- 2x USB 3.0 ports; 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Gigabit Ethernet jack
- 1 x Picee (including Raspberry Pi 4 4GB)
- 1 x 16GB SD Card (Raspberry Pi OS preinstalled)
- 1 x User manual