This PoE (Power over Ethernet) HAT for the Raspberry Pi allows you to power the Raspberry Pi with a single (power-injected) Ethernet cable and can be used with both the Raspberry Pi 4 and the Raspberry Pi 3B+ (PoE enabled models).
This is the fan version. We also stock a fanless version.
You will need 802.3af Mode A Power Supply Equipment (PSE) to supply the PoE signal to the Raspberry Pi via the Ethernet cable, such as a PoE switch or injector. This board is not compatible with Passive PoE (see notes below).
A heatsink is included which should be applied to the board as pictured.
- Standard: IEEE 802.3af Mode A (more about the different 802.3af modes here)
- Input: IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE (Mode A)
- Output Power: 5V (2.5A Max)
- Fan: 25mm x 25mm brushless
- Dimensions: 65mm x 44mm
- Weight: 21g
- 1× PoE HAT for Raspberry Pi (with 25mm cooling fan)
- 2× Screws
- 2× Nuts
- 2× Standoffs
- 1× Heatsink
- Only compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3B+ and Raspberry Pi 4
- You will need IEEE 802.3af Mode A compatible PSE (Power Supply Equipment) to supply PoE signal to the Raspberry Pi, such as a PoE switch or injector
- This HAT will not work with passive PoE
- This HAT only supports CAT 5E and CAT 6E network cable
- Output power is 2.5A max - calculate/measure your project's power usage before purchasing
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.