Compose a tiny tune with the new TinyPiano! Built around the ATtiny841 microcontroller, this product features:
- 9 capacitive touch sensors
- 10 pre-loaded Nokia style ringtones
- Aloud magnetic buzzer
- Simple coin cell power
- Seven of the capacitive touch sensors are piano keys and play different pitches.
- On either side of the keyboard is a functioning touchpad. Touching the lower pad while playing the keys will result in a lower octave. The high pad will give you a higher octave.
- Touching both function keys at the same time will play one of 10 randomly selected ringtones!
- 1x TinyPiano
- 1x CR2032 Lithium coin-cell battery
- 1x Fixings set
There’s no soldering, programming, or glue required to assemble the TinyPiano. All you need is the package, the parts in it, and about two minutes before you can compose a tiny tune with your TinyPiano!
To view assembly instructions for the TinyPiano please visit the learn page.
- 8 KB Flash Memory
- 512 Bytes SRAM and EEPROM
- Voltage: 1.7V - 5.5V
- 33mm x 44mm x 12mm (1.30 inches x 1.73 inches x 0.47 inches)
- Weight: 9.5 grams (.335 ounces)
- The TinyPiano uses an ATtiny841 Microcontroller, but since it doesn't have USB support, it is not re-programmable without some serious hacking.
- The tunes programmed on each TinyPiano are randomly selected from a set of 200 tones during the manufacturing process. Most examples of TinyPiano are unique!
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.