This is an open-source portable air monitoring breakout - great for those wanting to keep a check on their local environment as part of a project. This breakout can provide the level of suspended particulates with their mass.
The Air Monitoring breakout has a powerful PMSA003 sensor that provides information on suspended particulate matter (PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10) in the air per unit volume via digital output, with an operating voltage of 3.3 V.
The board communicates via UART (serial) with a standby current of ≤200 Microampere (μA). Thanks to the SPI interface, the breakout is compatible with the Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone, Arduino, STM32, PIC, AVR, ARM and more.
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- PMSA003 Sensor
- Standby current: <200 Microampere(pA)
- UART(serial) interface
- 1 x Air Monitoring Breakout Board
- Sensor Model: PMSA003
- Data Output: Digital Sensor
- Communication interface: UART (Serial)
- Type: Biosensor
- Measuring range: 0.3 to 1.0; 1.0 to 2.5; 2.5 to 10 Micron (μm)
- Counting efficiency: 50% @ 0.3 μm, 98% 0> = 0.5 μm
- Response time: ≤10s
- DC supply voltage: 5.0V
- Maximum Operating Current: 100 Milliamp (mA)
- Standby current: ≤200 Microamp (μA)
- Data interface level L <0.8 @ 3.3, H >2.7 @ 3.3 Volt(V)
- Operating Temperature range: 10 to +60 Celsius
- Operating Humidity range: 0 - 99%
- Meantime between failures: >3 Year(Y)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.