Pssst... Want to win a Pi-Top Raspberry Pi Laptop?
PiBorg - DiddyBorg - High Torque Raspberry Pi Robot DIY Kit
DiddyBorg is the biggest, strongest and most powerful Raspberry Pi Robot on the market! Super strong, DiddyBorg is able to climb 45 degree inclines, tow and tank steer with 6 massive wheels!
High quality motors with metal gears result in a powerful 1.3Watts of output power, and each motor produces ~ 0.35Kg.cm torque.
- 1 x PicoBorg Reverse
- 1 x BattBorg
- 6 x High Torque 6V 60RPM Motors with Mounts
- 6 x Metallic Magenta Wheels
- Battery Holder (10 x AA) - Batteries Not Included
- Laser Cut Clear Acrlyic Chassis
- Assembly Nuts, Bolts and Screws
- Battery Strap and Cables
Please Note. Kit requires, but does not include: Raspberry Pi, SD card, 10x AA batteries (rechargeable recommended)
Please Note. The Kit is fully compatible with, but does not include optional parts: Raspberry Pi camera, Playstation remote, USB Bluetooth or USB Wifi module
Assembly requires soldering iron, solder, flat bladed screwdrivers and wire cutters (or at a minimum a good pair of scissors) and an adjustable spanner!
- Chassis: Robust Laser cut 3mm Cast Acrylic Perspex™ in Black or Clear
- Motors: Six 1:71 (60rpm) metal gear 6V 220mA motors
- PicoBorg Reverse: Powerful two axis 5A motor controller
- BattBorg: Gets the most out of your batteries without needing a USB supply
- Full Build instructions: Detailed step by step instructions anyone can use
- Code library and example scripts: Simple to use software such as ball following
- Autonomous ball following
- Autonomous Recon run
- 6 axis Playstation 3 remote control (bluetooth module required)
- Controlling via other computers on a network