This retro-styled USB adapter from 8BitDo allows you to use your 8BitDo Controllers, Switch Pro, Switch Joy-cons, Xbox One S/X Bluetooth® controller, PS4, PS3, Wii Mote, Wii U Pro and more, wirelessly with your Raspberry Pi as well as Windows PCs, Macs, laptops and even Switch!
Combine with the superb 8BitDo controllers for the best gaming retro gaming experience with your Raspberry Pi.
Note: 2.4G controllers are NOT included
- Raspberry Pi (Full USB - Pi 2, 3, 3B+, 4B)
- Android TV box
- 8BitDo controllers and arcade sticks (excluding 2.4G controllers)
- Xbox Bluetooth® controller
- Xbox One S/X Bluetooth® controller (Please upgrade to latest firmware to V1.13)
- DualShock 3
- DualShock 4
- DualShock 4 Pro
- Wii U Pro
- Switch Joy-Cons
- Switch Pro
- Bluetooth® 2.1, Class 2 （2.402GHz~2.48GHz）
- DualShock 4 support vibration / 6-axis motion on Switch
- X-input, D-input, Mac mode, Switch mode
- X-input mode support vibration
Dimensions and Weight
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.