ZeroBorg Complete - Quad Motor Controller
The ZeroBorg is our add on board for controlling motors using the Raspberry Pi Zero. It's small size means it fits neatly below a Raspberry Pi Zero and opens up endless possibilities for tiny robot designs.
The ZeroBorg can control 4 motors independently and via I2C you can keep adding ZeroBorgs (and our other compatible I2C boards) to control additional motors.
The ZeroBorg is also availble as a basic version and a triple stack.
Each ZeroBorg has:
- 4 full H-Bridges
- Capability of driving 4 motors or 2 stepper motors
- 2A peak or 1.5A RMS per bridge
- An on board fast blow fuse at 5A
- Designed to run off a 9V power source Max range 2.7V to 10.8V (To power the RPi Zero 7V minimum)
- 2 analogue inputs, which are great for sensors
- I2C communication, allowing daisy chaining to other boards
- Fully soldered and ready to use.
This complete model is a fully populated ZeroBorg and has the following additional features:
- DCDC regulator which powers the Raspberry Pi Zero
- Infrared sensor allowing control from most TV remotes
- 9V battery clip (PP3) for powering the Raspberry Pi Zero and the ZeroBorg
- Supplied with the 9V and daisy-chain header soldered ready to use (unsoldered option also available)
- Secondary I2C header for daisy chaining to other boards such as our UltraBorg or ThunderBorg
Please note this product is a single ZeroBorg only, not a pair.