The Passive Cooling Heatsink Case for the Raspberry Pi 4 is our own design manufactured right here in our warehouse!
Designed to keep your Raspberry Pi 4 cool with zero noise, the case features a HUGE 23mm x 18mm aluminium heatsink that passes through the top glass-look lid of the case!
We've included our usual signature 'hex' ventilation to further aid cooling, and included a set of rubber feet for keeping the case steady on your desk.
The heatsink has a special aluminium foil adhesive ensuring a solid connection with the Raspberry Pi's CPU. In our tests, this case and heatsink combo dropped temperatures by ~10 degrees when using a Raspberry Pi stress test scenario (your mileage may vary depending on ambient temperature, software usage and other factors).
It's the Hot Rod of Raspberry Pi cases!
- Simple assembly required - please see the assembly guide.
- Shims and HATs are not compatible with this case (that big ol' heatsink gets in the way!)
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 only
- Laser-cut Perspex
- Easy to assemble
- Large aluminium heatsink included
- Built-in 'hex' air vents
- Glass-look Perspex top
- Included rubber feet
- Manufactured in the UK
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 93mm x 69mm x 30mm (Approx.)