This CAN Bus module enables long-range CAN Bus communication with your Raspberry Pi Pico via UART.
The board uses an EBYTE E810-TTL-CAN01 CAN-Bus module which features operating and status LED indicators. The board also includes TX/RX indicators, a resistor config selector and power/UART selector pads (solder).
Online development resources are available, which include wiring guidance and example code, with additional information being found on the Waveshare Wiki.
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Pico
- Incorporates E810-TTL-CAN01 module, UART to CAN bus conversion
- Three conversion methods:
- Transparent conversion
- Transparent conversion with identification
- Protocol mode conversion
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V
- Communication Bus: UART
- Can Transceiver: E810-TTL-CAN01
- Baudrate: 300~921600bps
- Dimensions: 58.00 x 25.00mm
What's On Board
- 1) E810-TTL-CAN01 module
- 2) Module operating indicator
3) Module status indicator
- Operating mode: blinking at 1Hz frequency
- Command configuration mode: blinking at 5Hz frequency
- 4) TX/RX indicators
5) Resistor config
- ON: connected to 120R matching resistor
- OFF: disconnected from 120R matching resistor (default)
- 6) CAN bus terminal
- 7) Power supply selection
- 8) UART selection
- 1x CAN Bus Module for Pico
Raspberry Pi Pico not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.