Perfect for the Argon ONE M.2 Case, this WD Blue 2TB M.2 SATA SSD will boot faster than a micro-SD card in your Raspberry Pi 4 and provide a huge amount of fast and reliable storage for all of your projects, games and files.
We chose to stock Western Digital M.2 SSDs for their fast performance, reliability and some of the lowest power consumption in the industry.
We also stock a 1TB version of this WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD, and a 240GB WD Green option.
Please note: You will need the Argon ONE M.2 case to use this SSD with a Raspberry Pi, or a suitable (and compatible) M.2 to USB adapter cable.
- Capacity: 2TB
- Interface: SATA III 6Gb/s
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Sequential Read up to (MB/s): 560
- Average Active Power (mW): 60
- Max Read Operating (mW): 3,000
- Max Write Operating (mW): 3,800
- Slumber (mW): 56
- DEVSLP (mW): 5-12
- MTTF: Up to 1.75M hours
- Operating Temperatures: 0°C to 70°C
- Non-Operating Temperatures: -55°C to 85°C
- Operating Vibrations: 5.0 gRMS, 10-2000 Hz
- Non-Operating Vibrations: 4.9 gRMS, 7-800 Hz
- Shock: 1,500 G @ 0.5 msec half sine
- Certifications: FCC, UL, TUV, KC, BSMI, VCCI, Morocco
- Endurance TBW: 500
- Dimensions: 80mm x 22mm x 2.38mm
- Weight: 7g +/- 1g
- Part number: WDS200T2B0B
Please note that the product label style may vary.