This is for the screen only! This does not come with the controller PCB.
Looking for an eInk / ePaper display for your Raspberry Pi or Raspberry Pi Zero? Look no further! These gorgeous little eInk / ePaper displays from Waveshare are available in 2.9", 2.13" & 1.54" sizes, so you're bound to find the perfect fit for your project!
ePaper / eInk displays are designed to replicate the appearance of ink on paper. Unlike regular displays, which loose their image when power is removed, eInk screens are able to hold text and images indefinitely, even without power. ePaper screens are therefore ultra low power, designed to have a wide viewing angle and additionally have limited reflection under sunlight. The applications are limitless!
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Comes with development resources and manual (driver board schematic, examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 36.7mm × 79.0mm × 1.05mm
- Display size: 66.89mm × 29.05mm
- Dot pitch: 0.138 × 0.138
- Resolution: 296 × 128
- Display color: black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.17mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.