New Version for 2019! Got one of those shiny Raspberry Pi 7" Touchscreen Displays, and need some way to mount it?! Well, we're proud to introduce ModMyPi's 7" Touchscreen Case and Stand! Made with our trademark stealth-matte black acrylic, and accented with clear (to leave the good bits visible), the case itself is constructed of 4 layers. The rear is protected with a plate of acrylic, so you can leave it flat, or mount it as you wish! Alternatively, we've included a nifty skeleton stand which the case slots into, and the whole unit comes complete with non-slip rubber feet - it is a touchscreen after all, so you don't want it walking across your desk when everyone's poking it!
The case includes an optional clear front layer, which you can leave on or take off if you like the matte finish. You can also sandwich the artwork of your choice in between the two layers, and really customise your Touchscreen case - There's a guide on how to do it here!
- Raspberry Pi 7" Touchscreen Case & Stand
- 7 Piece Case
- Stand with Rubber Non-Slip Feet (Included)
- Stand Features 2 x M3 Holes for Extra Secure Mounting (Screws not included)
- Customisable Front Panel
- Touchscreen Accessible
- Raspberry Pi & Breakout Board Covered & Protected
- Easy Access to all Raspberry Pi Ports
- Assembly Guide
- Case dimensions (LxWxD): 240mm x 140mm x 53mm
- Stand dimensions (LxWxD): 189mm x 150mm x 50mm
Please Note. Raspberry Pi & Touchscreen are not included.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.