This 5.1V 2.5A power supply (UK Pin) with switch is perfectly suited for use with the Raspberry Pi 3 and all previous models.
Note: Not compatible with the Raspberry Pi 4
Tested on multiple Pi's under different loads and conditions, this quality charger delivers a stable voltage to the Pi of 4.95 to 5.15V, which sits nicely within the stable range that the Raspberry Pi requires. This charger is the perfect low-cost solution to make sure that your Pi doesn't suffer from low power cut-outs, which many low-quality chargers can cause.
We've added an in-line on/off rocker switch so you can now hard power your Pi on or off with ease!
The Power Supply Features a UK 3 Pin Plug
- In-line on/off rocker switch
- Tested for Compatibility with all revisions of Raspberry Pi (including Zero)
- Input: 100-240V
- Ripple Voltage ~ 100mV
- This Compact, energy-efficient USB charger has a high 5.1V @ 2.5A output.
- Uses 25% less power compared to standard chargers. Please note a lot of chargers do not meet safety standards!
- CE approved and conforms to British Standards.
- Materials used to manufacture this charger is environmentally friendly. This charger conforms to RoHs material standards.
- Cable Length 1.8m (Pi to Switch ~ 0.2m, Switch to Wall ~1.6m)
- Blue LED Power Light
Note. This Raspberry Pi charger features a UK type plug socket.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.