This UPS (Uninterruptable Power Supply) module can keep your Raspberry Pi Pico running when power is disconnected - whether that's to move your project between power supplies, for power cuts or just reassurance for your critical project.
The board incorporates a LiPo battery switching charger with power path management. A voltage/current monitoring chip also allows you to monitor the battery operating status via the I2C bus.
The stackable design (female header under the board and male headers on top) allows you to use this with other Raspberry Pi Pico add-ons and accessories or jumper wires, making it easier to combine components and add-ons with this board whilst keeping your project compact.
The Pico UPS module comes with its own 600mAh LiPo battery in the package.
Lithium Battery Shipping: This product can only be shipped to the UK mainland. With this item in your cart, your shipping options will be limited and may cost more than our usual rates. Why?
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico header
- Incorporates Li-po battery switching charger with dynamic power path management, more stable power supply
- I2C bus communication, monitoring the battery voltage, current, power and remaining capacity in real-time
- Multi battery protection circuits: overcharge/discharge protection, over current protection, short circuit protection and reverse protection
- Onboard recharging indicator, power indicator, easy to check the battery status
- Stackable design
- LiPo battery included
- Online development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)
- 1x Pico UPS module
- 1x 600mAh LiPo Battery
Raspberry Pi Pico not included
- Recharge voltage: 5V
- Control Bus: I2C
- Battery Support: 600mAh 3.7V Li-po battery (included)
- Dimensions: 62mm x 21mm
- Recharger chip
- Voltage/current monitoring chip
- Li-po battery protection chip
- Li-po battery protection MOS
- Reverse-proof MOS
- Counter current preventing MOS
7) Raspberry Pi Pico header
- For direct attaching to Raspberry Pi Pico
8) Power switch
9) Activate button
- Activate the protection circuit after replacing the battery
10) Battery header
- For connecting 3.7V Li-po battery
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.