The Raspberry Pi Pico Relay Board allows your Raspberry Pi Pico to control up to 4 devices with loads up to 240V AC / 7A or 30V DC / 10A!
The board uses an optocoupler that allows the circuit to transmit an electrical signal between two isolated circuits through light energy. The optocouplers work to prevent the high voltages in one part of the circuit from affecting the other part of the circuit.
Each relay also includes an indicator LED for easy debugging. Relay control jumpers allow users to control the relays by custom pins other than the default pins.
A Raspberry Pi Pico is not included - click here if you'd like to buy one. Your Pico will need to have male headers soldered to it with the pins pointing downwards (or grab one of our Pre-soldered Picos).
- 4 High-quality Relay and loads up to 240V AC @ 7A, 30V DC @ 10A
- Optocoupler (CTR: 50-600% at IF =5mA, VCE =5V)
- Indication LEDs for Relay output status
- Relay control jumpers allow the user to control the relays by custom pins other than the default pins
- Female header for fitting a Raspberry Pi Pico (with male headers attached)
- Male headers break out all Pico GPIO pins for prototyping with jumper wires
- Channel 4
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Switching Voltage (VAC) 7A / 240V
- Switching Voltage (VDC) 10A / 30V
- Dimensions 74.4mm x 93.2mm
- Weight 150gm (Approx.)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.