Easily add a clear and colourful display to your Raspberry Pi Pico project with this 1.8" LCD 65K RGB display from Waveshare!
With the included Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython demos, getting started with this screen is quick and easy. There's also no soldering required with this LCD display - just slot your Pico into the female headers on the rear and you're good to go!
This display uses an embedded ST7735S driver, which uses the SPI bus to communicate with your Pico (leaving the majority of your Pico pins free for other things!).
- 1.8" Display
- Fits Raspberry Pi Pico (requires male headers to be fitted)
- 160×128 resolution
- 65K RGB colours, clear and colourful
- SPI interface - requires minimal IO pins
- Online development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)
- 1x 1.8" Pico LCD
Pico not included
- Operating Voltage: 2.6-5.5V
- Communication Interface: 4-wire SPI
- Display Panel: TFT
- Driver: ST7735S
- Resolution: 160x129 pixels
- Display Size: 35.04 x 28.03mm
- Pixel Size: 0.219 x 0.219mm
- Dimensions: 52.0 x 34.5mm