The display features a resolution of 128 x 128 pixels and is designed to plug directly onto a Raspberry Pi Pico.
Online development resources are available, which include wiring guidance and example code with additional information on the Product Wiki & Manual.
A Raspberry Pi Pico is not included - click here if you'd like to buy one. Your Pico will need to have male headers soldered to it with the pins pointing downwards (or grab one of our Pre-soldered Picos).
- 128×128 resolution
- 65K RGB colours
- SPI interface requires minimal IO pins
- 4x user buttons for easy interaction
- Online development resources and manual
- Operating voltage: 3.15~5V
- Resolution: 128×128 pixels
- Communication interface: 4-wire SPI
- Display size: 25.50 × 26.50 mm
- Display panel: TFT
- Pixel size: 0.20 × 0.20 mm
- Driver: ST7735S
- Dimensions: 52.0 × 30.0 mm
- 1x - Pico 1.44" LCD
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.